The Plymouth and South West Devon Joint Local Plan has now been adopted! To find out more please visit the Plymouth and South West Devon Joint Local Plan: Adoption page.
Visit the interactive Plymouth Plan to see other policies that affect decision making across Plymouth City including the Council and its partners.
Welcome to the Plymouth & South West Devon Joint Local Plan
Use the filters on the left to explore the parts of the plan that are of interest to you. This page shows you some parts of the plan that you might be interested in to get you started. To find out more about the plan and how it was put together go to the about page.
There are 42 results that match your search:
- SO5 - Delivering growth in Plymouth's Eastern Corridor Growth Area
- SO4 - Delivering growth in the Derriford and Northern Corridor Growth Area
- SO3 - Delivering growth in Plymouth's City Centre and Waterfront Growth Area
- SO2 - Strengthening Plymouth's role in the region
- DEV19 - Provisions for local employment and skills
- DEL1 - Approach to development delivery and viability, planning obligations and ...
- DEV30 - Meeting the community infrastructure needs of new homes
- DEV27 - Green and play spaces
- DEV12 - Purpose built student accommodation in the Plymouth Policy Area
- DEV6 - Hot food take aways in Plymouth
- PLY60 - Site allocations in Plympton and Plymstock
- PLY53 - Former China Clay dryer complex, Coypool
- PLY52 - Land at West Park Hill, Newnham
- PLY49 - Sherford Community Park Strategic Greenspace
- PLY48 - Sherford new community
- PLY47 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the Derriford and Northern Corrido...
- PLY45 - Plym Valley Strategic Greenspace
- PLY44 - Woolwell sustainable urban extension and community park
- PLY43 - University of St Mark and St John
- PLY41 - Derriford Community Park Strategic Greenspace
- PLY39 - Glacis Park, Derriford
- PLY38 - Derriford commercial centre
- PLY37 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the City Centre and Waterfront Gro...
- PLY35 - Drake's Island
- PLY26 - Sutton Harbour Fish Quay
- PLY22 - Cultural quarters
- PLY19 - Central Park - Strategic Green Space Site
- PLY18 - Plymouth History Centre and land at Tavistock Place / Chapel Street
- PLY17 - Plymouth University and Plymouth College of Art
- PLY16 - Plymouth Railway Station
- PLY9 - Mayflower Street East, City Centre
- PLY6 - Improving Plymouth's city centre
- PLY3 - Utilising Plymouth's regional economic assets
- PLY1 - Enhancing Plymouth's strategic role
- SPT13 - Strategic infrastructure measures to deliver the spatial strategy
- SPT7 - Working with neighbouring areas
- SPT2 - Sustainable linked neighbourhoods and sustainable rural communities
- SPT1 - Delivering sustainable development
- PLY50 - Saltram Meadow, Plymstock
- SPT5 - Provision for retail development
- SPT14 - European Sites – mitigation of recreational impacts from development
- SPT12 - Strategic approach to the natural environment