Following the recent postponement of hearing sessions due to bad weather, please see the latest revision of the Inspectors' Draft Hearing Programme V5 (EXC8D) on our Plymouth and South West Devon Joint Local Plan: Examination page. This programme contains details of the rearranged Matters 8E (Wednesday 21 March) and 8F (Thursday 22 March) and a minor amendment to the timing of the Matter 12 hearing.
Welcome to the Plymouth & South West Devon Joint Local Plan
Use the filters on the left to explore the parts of the plan that are of interest to you. This page shows you some parts of the plan that you might be interested in to get you started. To find out more about the plan and how it was put together go to the about page where you will find information on how to comment via our consultation portal.
There are 18 results that match your search:
- SO1 - Delivering the spatial strategy
- DEV24 - Landscape Character
- DEV20 - Place shaping and the quality of the built environment
- DEV18 - Protecting local shops and services
- DEV17 - Promoting competitive town centres
- DEV10 - Delivering high quality housing
- SPT12 - Strategic infrastructure measures to deliver the spatial strategy
- SPT11 - Strategic approach to the natural environment
- SPT7 - Working with neighbouring areas
- SPT10 - Balanced transport strategy for growth and healthy and sustainable commu...
- SPT9 - Strategic principles for transport planning and strategy
- SPT8 - Strategic connectivity
- SPT6 - Spatial provision of retail and main town centre uses
- SPT5 - Provision for retail development
- SPT2 - Sustainable linked neighbourhoods and sustainable rural communities
- SPT13 - European Sites – mitigation of recreational impacts from development
- SPT4 - Provision for employment floorspace
- SPT3 - Provision for new homes