The hearing sessions are now closed, so the Inspectors will only request additional information that they consider to be essential to inform their consideration of soundness or legal compliance issues. They will not be accepting any unsolicited material or further statements from participants in the examination.
At the close of the hearings the Inspectors asked the Councils to supply to them by 13 April 2018 any outstanding information and a list of potential main modifications to the Joint Local Plan. The Inspectors indicated that they may set out interim findings at a date to be confirmed. Please continue checking the Plymouth and South West Devon Joint Local Plan: Examination page for all updates.
Welcome to the Plymouth & South West Devon Joint Local Plan
Use the filters on the left to explore the parts of the plan that are of interest to you. This page shows you some parts of the plan that you might be interested in to get you started. To find out more about the plan and how it was put together go to the about page where you will find information on how to comment via our consultation portal.
There are 31 results that match your search:
- SO12 - Delivering infrastructure and investment
- SO8 - Maintaining the vitality and viability of the Smaller Towns and Key Villag...
- SO7 - Maintaining a strong network of Main Towns
- SO6 - Delivering a prosperous and sustainable South West Devon
- SO1 - Delivering the spatial strategy
- DEV17 - Promoting competitive town centres
- DEV15 - Supporting the rural economy
- DEV14 - Maintaining a flexible mix of employment sites
- SPT5 - Provision for retail development
- SPT2 - Sustainable linked neighbourhoods and sustainable rural communities
- DEV19 - Provisions for local employment and skills
- DEV16 - Providing retail and town centre uses in appropriate locations
- SPT4 - Provision for employment floorspace
- DEV18 - Protecting local shops and services
- SPT6 - Spatial provision of retail and main town centre uses
- DEL1 - Approach to development delivery and viability, planning obligations and ...
- DEV36 - Community energy
- TTV31 - Development in the Countryside
- TTV29 - Site allocations in the Smaller Towns and Key Villages
- TTV23 - Pixon Lane Employment Area, Tavistock
- TTV22 - Plymouth Road, Tavistock
- TTV20 - Spatial priorities for development in Tavistock
- TTV19 - Land at Stockley
- TTV17 - Land at Exeter Road, Okehampton
- TTV16 - Spatial priorities for development in Okehampton
- TTV2 - Delivering sustainable development in the Thriving Towns and Villages Pol...
- SPT13 - European Sites – mitigation of recreational impacts from development
- SPT12 - Strategic infrastructure measures to deliver the spatial strategy
- SPT9 - Strategic principles for transport planning and strategy
- SPT8 - Strategic connectivity
- SPT7 - Working with neighbouring areas