Whilst the contents of the Strategic Objectives and Policies are part of the Regulation 19 consultation and will not change, the design and functionality of this website are under beta conditions and we are working to improve and make it as easy to use as possible.
Welcome to the Plymouth & South West Devon Joint Local Plan
Use the filters on the left to explore the parts of the plan that are of interest to you. This page shows you some parts of the plan that you might be interested in to get you started. To find out more about the plan and how it was put together go to the about page where you will find information on how to comment via our consultation portal.
There are 11 results that match your search:
- SO6 - Delivering a prosperous and sustainable South West Devon
- DEV19 - Provisions for local employment and skills
- TTV21 - Callington Road, Tavistock
- TTV18 - East of Okehampton
- TTV16 - Spatial priorities for development in Okehampton.
- PLY47 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the Derriford and Northern Corrido...
- SPT12 - Strategic infrastructure measures to deliver the spatial strategy
- SPT2 - Sustainable linked neighbourhoods and sustainable rural communities
- TTV3 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the Main Towns
- SPT5 - Provision for retail development
- SPT13 - European Protected Sites – mitigation of recreational impacts from devel...