Following the recent postponement of hearing sessions due to bad weather, please see the latest revision of the Inspectors' Draft Hearing Programme V5 (EXC8D) on our Plymouth and South West Devon Joint Local Plan: Examination page. This programme contains details of the rearranged Matters 8E (Wednesday 21 March) and 8F (Thursday 22 March) and a minor amendment to the timing of the Matter 12 hearing.
Welcome to the Plymouth & South West Devon Joint Local Plan
Use the filters on the left to explore the parts of the plan that are of interest to you. This page shows you some parts of the plan that you might be interested in to get you started. To find out more about the plan and how it was put together go to the about page where you will find information on how to comment via our consultation portal.
There are 11 results that match your search:
- SO6 - Delivering a prosperous and sustainable South West Devon
- DEV19 - Provisions for local employment and skills
- TTV21 - Callington Road, Tavistock
- TTV18 - East of Okehampton
- TTV16 - Spatial priorities for development in Okehampton
- PLY47 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the Derriford and Northern Corrido...
- SPT12 - Strategic infrastructure measures to deliver the spatial strategy
- SPT2 - Sustainable linked neighbourhoods and sustainable rural communities
- TTV3 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the Main Towns
- SPT5 - Provision for retail development
- SPT13 - European Sites – mitigation of recreational impacts from development