The hearing sessions are now closed, so the Inspectors will only request additional information that they consider to be essential to inform their consideration of soundness or legal compliance issues. They will not be accepting any unsolicited material or further statements from participants in the examination.
At the close of the hearings the Inspectors asked the Councils to supply to them by 13 April 2018 any outstanding information and a list of potential main modifications to the Joint Local Plan. The Inspectors indicated that they may set out interim findings at a date to be confirmed. Please continue checking the Plymouth and South West Devon Joint Local Plan: Examination page for all updates.
Welcome to the Plymouth & South West Devon Joint Local Plan
Use the filters on the left to explore the parts of the plan that are of interest to you. This page shows you some parts of the plan that you might be interested in to get you started. To find out more about the plan and how it was put together go to the about page where you will find information on how to comment via our consultation portal.
There are 34 results that match your search:
- SO10 - Maintaining a beautiful and thriving countryside
- SO8 - Maintaining the vitality and viability of the Smaller Towns and Key Villag...
- SO7 - Maintaining a strong network of Main Towns
- SO6 - Delivering a prosperous and sustainable South West Devon
- SO1 - Delivering the spatial strategy
- DEV32 - Meeting the community infrastructure needs of new homes
- DEV31 - Specific provisions relating to transport
- SPT9 - Strategic principles for transport planning and strategy
- SPT8 - Strategic connectivity
- SPT2 - Sustainable linked neighbourhoods and sustainable rural communities
- SPT10 - Balanced transport strategy for growth and healthy and sustainable commu...
- DEV34 - Delivering low carbon development
- DEV17 - Promoting competitive town centres
- DEV13 - Consideration of sites for Travellers and Travelling Showpeople
- DEV9 - Meeting local housing need in the Plan Area
- DEV1 - Protecting health and amenity
- TTV31 - Development in the Countryside
- TTV29 - Site allocations in the Smaller Towns and Key Villages
- TTV24 - Other sites allocations in Tavistock
- TTV22 - Plymouth Road, Tavistock
- TTV21 - Callington Road, Tavistock
- TTV20 - Spatial priorities for development in Tavistock
- TTV18 - East of Okehampton
- TTV17 - Land at Exeter Road, Okehampton
- TTV16 - Spatial priorities for development in Okehampton
- TTV3 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the Main Towns
- TTV2 - Delivering sustainable development in the Thriving Towns and Villages Pol...
- PLY47 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the Derriford and Northern Corrido...
- SPT12 - Strategic infrastructure measures to deliver the spatial strategy
- SPT7 - Working with neighbouring areas
- SPT11 - Strategic approach to the natural environment
- DEV23 - Cornwall and West Devon Mining Landscape World Heritage Site
- SPT6 - Spatial provision of retail and main town centre uses
- SPT5 - Provision for retail development