Whilst the contents of the Strategic Objectives and Policies are part of the Regulation 19 consultation and will not change, the design and functionality of this website are under beta conditions and we are working to improve and make it as easy to use as possible.
Welcome to the Plymouth & South West Devon Joint Local Plan
Use the filters on the left to explore the parts of the plan that are of interest to you. This page shows you some parts of the plan that you might be interested in to get you started. To find out more about the plan and how it was put together go to the about page where you will find information on how to comment via our consultation portal.
There are 27 results that match your search:
- SO12 - Delivering infrastructure and investment
- SO8 - Maintaining the vitality and viability of the Smaller Towns and Key Villag...
- SO7 - Maintaining a strong network of Main Towns
- SO6 - Delivering a prosperous and sustainable South West Devon
- SO1 - Delivering the spatial strategy
- DEV10 - Delivering high quality housing
- DEV9 - Meeting local housing need in the Plan Area
- DEV8 - Meeting local housing need in the Thriving Towns and Villages Policy Area
- SPT3 - Provision for new homes
- DEV32 - Meeting the community infrastructure needs of new homes
- DEV20 - Place shaping and the quality of the built environment
- DEV13 - Consideration of sites for Travellers and Travelling Showpeople
- TTV31 - Development in the Countryside
- TTV24 - Other sites allocations in Tavistock
- TTV22 - Plymouth Road, Tavistock
- TTV21 - Callington Road, Tavistock
- TTV20 - Spatial priorities for development in Tavistock.
- TTV18 - East of Okehampton
- TTV16 - Spatial priorities for development in Okehampton.
- TTV2 - Delivering sustainable development in the Thriving Towns and Villages Pol...
- TTV1 - Prioritising growth through a hierarchy of sustainable settlements
- SPT12 - Strategic infrastructure measures to deliver the spatial strategy
- SPT11 - Strategic approach to the natural environment
- SPT7 - Working with neighbouring areas
- SPT9 - Strategic principles for transport planning and strategy
- DEV33 - Waste Management
- TTV32 - Residential extensions and replacement dwellings in the countryside