Whilst the contents of the Strategic Objectives and Policies are part of the Regulation 19 consultation and will not change, the design and functionality of this website are under beta conditions and we are working to improve and make it as easy to use as possible.
Welcome to the Plymouth & South West Devon Joint Local Plan
Use the filters on the left to explore the parts of the plan that are of interest to you. This page shows you some parts of the plan that you might be interested in to get you started. To find out more about the plan and how it was put together go to the about page where you will find information on how to comment via our consultation portal.
There are 36 results that match your search:
- SO11 - Delivering high quality development
- SO10 - Maintaining a beautiful and thriving countryside
- SO8 - Maintaining the vitality and viability of the Smaller Towns and Key Villag...
- SO7 - Maintaining a strong network of Main Towns
- SO6 - Delivering a prosperous and sustainable South West Devon
- SO1 - Delivering the spatial strategy
- DEV24 - Landscape Character
- DEV20 - Place shaping and the quality of the built environment
- DEV18 - Protecting local shops and services
- DEV17 - Promoting competitive town centres
- DEV15 - Supporting the rural economy
- DEV10 - Delivering high quality housing
- TTV31 - Development in the Countryside
- TTV25 - Spatial priorities for development in Totnes
- TTV20 - Spatial priorities for development in Tavistock.
- TTV16 - Spatial priorities for development in Okehampton.
- TTV12 - Spatial priorities for development in Kingsbridge
- TTV7 - Spatial priorities for development in Ivybridge
- TTV4 - Spatial priorities for development in Dartmouth
- TTV2 - Delivering sustainable development in the Thriving Towns and Villages Pol...
- TTV1 - Prioritising growth through a hierarchy of sustainable settlements
- SPT12 - Strategic infrastructure measures to deliver the spatial strategy
- SPT11 - Strategic approach to the natural environment
- SPT7 - Working with neighbouring areas
- SPT1 - Delivering sustainable development
- SPT10 - Balanced transport strategy for growth and healthy and sustainable commu...
- SPT9 - Strategic principles for transport planning and strategy
- SPT8 - Strategic connectivity
- SPT6 - Spatial provision of retail and main town centre uses
- SPT5 - Provision for retail development
- SPT2 - Sustainable linked neighbourhoods and sustainable rural communities
- TTV30 - Empowering local residents to create strong and sustainable communities
- DEV1 - Protecting health and amenity
- SPT13 - European Protected Sites – mitigation of recreational impacts from devel...
- SPT4 - Provision for employment floorspace
- SPT3 - Provision for new homes