The hearing sessions are now closed, so the Inspectors will only request additional information that they consider to be essential to inform their consideration of soundness or legal compliance issues. They will not be accepting any unsolicited material or further statements from participants in the examination.
At the close of the hearings the Inspectors asked the Councils to supply to them by 13 April 2018 any outstanding information and a list of potential main modifications to the Joint Local Plan. The Inspectors indicated that they may set out interim findings at a date to be confirmed. Please continue checking the Plymouth and South West Devon Joint Local Plan: Examination page for all updates.
Welcome to the Plymouth & South West Devon Joint Local Plan
Use the filters on the left to explore the parts of the plan that are of interest to you. This page shows you some parts of the plan that you might be interested in to get you started. To find out more about the plan and how it was put together go to the about page where you will find information on how to comment via our consultation portal.
There are 39 results that match your search:
- SO2 (PP) - Delivering a growing city
- SO1 (PP) - Delivering a healthy city
- SO6 - Delivering a prosperous and sustainable South West Devon
- SO4 - Delivering growth in the Derriford and Northern Corridor Growth Area
- DEV19 - Provisions for local employment and skills
- INT7 (PP) - Supporting world class universities and research institutions
- INT5 (PP) - Celebrating Plymouth's sporting excellence
- GRO2 (PP) - Delivering skills and talent development
- GRO1 (PP) - Creating the conditions for economic growth
- HEA7 (PP) - Optimising the health and wellbeing benefits of the natural environm...
- HEA2 (PP) - Delivering the best outcomes for children, young people and families
- DEV12 - Purpose built student accommodation in the Plymouth Policy Area
- DEV6 - Hot food take aways in Plymouth
- TTV21 - Callington Road, Tavistock
- TTV18 - East of Okehampton
- TTV16 - Spatial priorities for development in Okehampton
- PLY52 - Land at West Park Hill, Newnham
- PLY48 - Sherford new community
- PLY47 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the Derriford and Northern Corrido...
- PLY44 - Woolwell sustainable urban extension and community park
- PLY43 - University of St Mark and St John
- PLY41 - Derriford Community Park Strategic Greenspace
- PLY39 - Glacis Park, Derriford
- PLY38 - Derriford commercial centre
- PLY37 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the City Centre and Waterfront Gro...
- PLY35 - Drakes Island
- PLY26 - Sutton Harbour Fish Quay
- PLY18 - Plymouth History Centre and land at Tavistock Place / Chapel Street
- PLY17 - Plymouth University and Plymouth College of Art
- PLY16 - Railway Station
- PLY6 - Improving Plymouth's city centre
- PLY3 - Utilising Plymouth's regional economic assets
- PLY1 - Enhancing Plymouth's strategic role
- SPT12 - Strategic infrastructure measures to deliver the spatial strategy
- SPT2 - Sustainable linked neighbourhoods and sustainable rural communities
- PLY50 - Saltram Meadow, Plymstock
- TTV3 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the Main Towns
- SPT5 - Provision for retail development
- SPT13 - European Sites – mitigation of recreational impacts from development