The consultation on the modifications to the Joint Local Plan has now closed. Each 'duly made' comment on the main modifications will now be forwarded onto the Inspectors for consideration. Comments on the additional and map modifications will be considered by the Councils.
We will be updating this page in the New Year once we have further information.
Please note: This website is currently out of date and will be updated once the Joint Local Plan is adopted.
Welcome to the Plymouth & South West Devon Joint Local Plan
Use the filters on the left to explore the parts of the plan that are of interest to you. This page shows you some parts of the plan that you might be interested in to get you started. To find out more about the plan and how it was put together go to the about page where you will find information on how to comment via our consultation portal.
There are 33 results that match your search:
- SO1 (PP) - Delivering a healthy city
- SO11 - Delivering high quality development
- SO6 - Delivering a prosperous and sustainable South West Devon
- SO4 - Delivering growth in the Derriford and Northern Corridor Growth Area
- DEV1 - Protecting health and amenity
- DEV3 - Sport and recreation
- INT8 (PP) - Celebrating diverse communities
- INT5 (PP) - Celebrating Plymouth's sporting excellence
- HEA9 (PP) - Delivering accessible health services and clinical excellence
- GRO6 (PP) - Delivering Plymouth's natural network
- GRO5 (PP) - Enhancing Plymouth's sporting facilities
- HEA7 (PP) - Optimising the health and wellbeing benefits of the natural environm...
- HEA6 (PP) - Delivering a safe, accessible, sustainable and health-enabling trans...
- HEA3 (PP) - Supporting adults with health and social care needs
- HEA2 (PP) - Delivering the best outcomes for children, young people and families
- HEA1 (PP) - Addressing health inequalities, improving health literacy
- DEV6 - Hot food take aways in Plymouth
- DEV2 - Air, water, soil, noise and land
- PLY59 - Site allocations in the north of Plymouth
- PLY58 - Site allocations in the south of Plymouth
- PLY57 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the Eastern Corridor Growth Area
- PLY48 - Sherford new community
- PLY38 - Derriford commercial centre
- PLY36 - Other site allocations in the City Centre and Waterfront Growth Area
- PLY29 - Millbay waterfront
- PLY1 - Enhancing Plymouth's strategic role
- SPT12 - Strategic infrastructure measures to deliver the spatial strategy
- SPT2 - Sustainable linked neighbourhoods and sustainable rural communities
- SPT9 - Strategic principles for transport planning and strategy
- SPT1 - Delivering sustainable development
- SPT10 - Balanced transport strategy for growth and healthy and sustainable commu...
- SPT6 - Spatial provision of retail and main town centre uses
- SPT5 - Provision for retail development