TTV15 - Land at Stockley
Land at Stockley is allocated for employment / employment-led mixed use. Provision is made for in the order of 42,700 sqm of B1b,c, B2 and B8 employment floorspace. Development should provide for the following:
- Strategic landscaping within and bounding the site to help mitigate any adverse visual impact on the Dartmoor National Park. The layout, design, scale and materials should recognise the rural character of the site.
- Delivery of an access strategy to ensure that the transport impacts of the development are appropriately managed and mitigated.
- Enable the relocation and/or expansion of existing businesses from Okehampton and the surrounding area.
- An appropriate strategy to mitigate for any impact on air quality within the town centre.
- Access preferably to be achieved from the existing highway spur to the south east of Okehampton Business Centre.