Whilst the contents of the Strategic Objectives and Policies are part of the Regulation 19 consultation and will not change, the design and functionality of this website are under beta conditions and we are working to improve and make it as easy to use as possible.
Welcome to the Plymouth & South West Devon Joint Local Plan
Use the filters on the left to explore the parts of the plan that are of interest to you. This page shows you some parts of the plan that you might be interested in to get you started. To find out more about the plan and how it was put together go to the about page where you will find information on how to comment via our consultation portal.
There are 10 results that match your search:
- SO6 - Delivering a prosperous and sustainable South West Devon
- DEV1 - Protecting health and amenity
- DEV3 - Sport and recreation
- DEV2 - Air, water, soil, noise and land
- SPT12 - Strategic infrastructure measures to deliver the spatial strategy
- SPT2 - Sustainable linked neighbourhoods and sustainable rural communities
- SPT9 - Strategic principles for transport planning and strategy
- SPT10 - Balanced transport strategy for growth and healthy and sustainable commu...
- SPT6 - Spatial provision of retail and main town centre uses
- SPT5 - Provision for retail development