The Plymouth and South West Devon Joint Local Plan has now been adopted! To find out more please visit the Plymouth and South West Devon Joint Local Plan: Adoption page.
Visit the interactive Plymouth Plan to see other policies that affect decision making across Plymouth City including the Council and its partners.
Welcome to the Plymouth & South West Devon Joint Local Plan
Use the filters on the left to explore the parts of the plan that are of interest to you. This page shows you some parts of the plan that you might be interested in to get you started. To find out more about the plan and how it was put together go to the about page.
There are 44 results that match your search:
- SO11 - Delivering high quality development
- SO7 - Maintaining a strong network of Main Towns
- SO6 - Delivering a prosperous and sustainable South West Devon
- SO5 - Delivering growth in Plymouth's Eastern Corridor Growth Area
- SO4 - Delivering growth in the Derriford and Northern Corridor Growth Area
- SO2 - Strengthening Plymouth's role in the region
- DEV1 - Protecting health and amenity
- DEV3 - Sport and recreation
- DEL1 - Approach to development delivery and viability, planning obligations and ...
- DEV27 - Green and play spaces
- DEV10 - Delivering high quality housing
- DEV9 - Meeting local housing need in the Plan Area
- DEV6 - Hot food take aways in Plymouth
- DEV4 - Playing pitches
- DEV2 - Air, water, soil, noise, land and light
- TTV21 - Land at Baltic Wharf
- SP5 - Spatial priorities for development in Tavistock
- TTV15 - Land at Stockley
- TTV14 - East of Okehampton
- TTV13 - Land at Exeter Road, Okehampton
- SP4 - Spatial priorities for development in Okehampton
- TTV9 - Other sites allocations at Ivybridge
- TTV8 - Land at Stibb Lane
- TTV7 - Land at Filham
- SP2 - Spatial priorities for development in Ivybridge
- TTV4 - Land at Cotton
- TTV3 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the Main Towns
- PLY57 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the Eastern Corridor Growth Area
- PLY52 - Land at West Park Hill, Newnham
- PLY49 - Sherford Community Park Strategic Greenspace
- PLY48 - Sherford new community
- PLY47 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the Derriford and Northern Corrido...
- PLY46 - Other sites allocations in the Derriford and Northern Corridor Growth Ar...
- PLY45 - Plym Valley Strategic Greenspace
- PLY44 - Woolwell sustainable urban extension and community park
- PLY3 - Utilising Plymouth's regional economic assets
- SPT13 - Strategic infrastructure measures to deliver the spatial strategy
- SPT2 - Sustainable linked neighbourhoods and sustainable rural communities
- SPT9 - Strategic principles for transport planning and strategy
- SPT1 - Delivering sustainable development
- SPT10 - Balanced transport strategy for growth and healthy and sustainable commu...
- SPT5 - Provision for retail development
- TTV24 - Site allocations in the Smaller Towns and Key Villages
- SPT6 - Spatial provision of retail and main town centre uses