Following the recent postponement of hearing sessions due to bad weather, please see the latest revision of the Inspectors' Draft Hearing Programme V5 (EXC8D) on our Plymouth and South West Devon Joint Local Plan: Examination page. This programme contains details of the rearranged Matters 8E (Wednesday 21 March) and 8F (Thursday 22 March) and a minor amendment to the timing of the Matter 12 hearing.
Welcome to the Plymouth & South West Devon Joint Local Plan
Use the filters on the left to explore the parts of the plan that are of interest to you. This page shows you some parts of the plan that you might be interested in to get you started. To find out more about the plan and how it was put together go to the about page where you will find information on how to comment via our consultation portal.
There are 29 results that match your search:
- SO10 - Maintaining a beautiful and thriving countryside
- SO6 - Delivering a prosperous and sustainable South West Devon
- SO1 - Delivering the spatial strategy
- DEV30 - Trees, woodlands and hedgerows
- DEV29 - Green and play spaces (including Strategic Green Spaces, Local Green Spa...
- DEV28 - Protecting and enhancing biodiversity and geological conservation
- DEV27 - Nationally protected landscapes
- DEV25 - Undeveloped coast and Heritage Coast
- SPT11 - Strategic approach to the natural environment
- DEV2 - Air, water, soil, noise and land
- DEV22 - Development affecting the historic environment
- SPT10 - Balanced transport strategy for growth and healthy and sustainable commu...
- DEV37 - Managing flood risk and water quality impacts
- DEV36 - Community energy
- DEV35 - Renewable and low carbon energy (including heat)
- DEV34 - Delivering low carbon development
- DEV33 - Waste Management
- DEV24 - Landscape Character
- DEV21 - Conserving the historic environment
- DEV5 - Community food growing and allotments
- DEV4 - Playing pitches
- TTV31 - Development in the Countryside
- TTV29 - Site allocations in the Smaller Towns and Key Villages
- TTV18 - East of Okehampton
- SPT13 - European Sites – mitigation of recreational impacts from development
- SPT2 - Sustainable linked neighbourhoods and sustainable rural communities
- SPT9 - Strategic principles for transport planning and strategy
- SPT7 - Working with neighbouring areas
- TTV32 - Residential extensions and replacement dwellings in the countryside