Whilst the contents of the Strategic Objectives and Policies are part of the Regulation 19 consultation and will not change, the design and functionality of this website are under beta conditions and we are working to improve and make it as easy to use as possible.
Welcome to the Plymouth & South West Devon Joint Local Plan
Use the filters on the left to explore the parts of the plan that are of interest to you. This page shows you some parts of the plan that you might be interested in to get you started. To find out more about the plan and how it was put together go to the about page where you will find information on how to comment via our consultation portal.
There are 31 results that match your search:
- SO6 - Delivering a prosperous and sustainable South West Devon
- SO4 - Delivering growth in the Derriford and Northern Corridor Growth Area
- DEV19 - Provisions for local employment and skills
- DEV12 - Purpose built student accommodation in the Plymouth Policy Area
- DEV6 - Hot food take aways in Plymouth
- TTV21 - Callington Road, Tavistock
- TTV18 - East of Okehampton
- TTV16 - Spatial priorities for development in Okehampton.
- PLY52 - Land at West Park Hill, Newnham
- PLY48 - Sherford new community
- PLY47 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the Derriford and Northern Corrido...
- PLY44 - Woolwell sustainable urban extension and community park
- PLY43 - University of St Mark and St John
- PLY41 - Derriford Community Park Strategic Greenspace
- PLY39 - Glacis Park, Derriford
- PLY38 - Derriford commercial centre
- PLY37 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the City Centre and Waterfront Gro...
- PLY35 - Drakes Island
- PLY26 - Sutton Harbour Fish Quay
- PLY18 - Plymouth History Centre and land at Tavistock Place / Chapel Street
- PLY17 - Plymouth University and Plymouth College of Art
- PLY16 - Railway Station
- PLY6 - Improving Plymouth's city centre
- PLY3 - Utilising Plymouth's regional economic assets
- PLY1 - Enhancing Plymouth's strategic role
- SPT12 - Strategic infrastructure measures to deliver the spatial strategy
- SPT2 - Sustainable linked neighbourhoods and sustainable rural communities
- PLY50 - Saltram Meadow, Plymstock
- TTV3 - Strategic infrastructure measures for the Main Towns
- SPT5 - Provision for retail development
- SPT13 - European Sites – mitigation of recreational impacts from development